Thursday, June 24, 2010

opposition blog#7

In the article Handling Room15,At the beginning of paragraphy 2 on page 302, Daniel let out a grunt after Katie ask what's your name.Daniel. Not knowing whether to run or stay, speak or remain silent, I did nothing.This is how I feel sometime when I'm in class because most of the time I don't know what's going on.Because I'm not familar with the computer terms it sound like you and the class is talking another language.that's when I feel like just getting up and walking out and not coming back.

In the article PSST!!!" Human Capital one page302a statement was made,"Brains and skills don't matter if you don't show up on time.This statement is true because you can know your job the best but just come in late or miss to many days you will be the first to be layed off or fired. Attendance and punciality is one of the best solution in Human Capital

No comments:

Post a Comment