Monday, June 21, 2010

Abortion Blog#6

My claim is why do we allow weman to kill their babies when they could take better percasionsand not get pregnant.
I think we should try and create a better law to keep from killing our unborn babies.When I began to research how a baby is aborted ,it made me shed tears.The person that is durning the aborting will take clamps and pull off what ever part they get to first. An arm, a leg, or what ever they clamp on to.What really got me was the way they crushed the head to get it out. I think if people would know this they would think twice about getting that done.On one of the pictures, the name that was given that picture was the headless baby. Iknow if i was still having babies and saw a picture like that, it would make melook at life a little different. Poor little unborn fetus.

No comments:

Post a Comment